Monday, June 22, 2009

June 19-21, 2009 - This, That & the Other Thing

Some company, hanging out on the couch.



Life -

Not a whole lot on this front. Started mowing the lawn, called it on account of rain. Started painting our vanity, called on account of the paint running out. Started dishes, finished that. Started some art, got bored.

I've been sleeping an incredibly erratic schedule lately. Linz has been working graves (Audit in the hotel verbage) and my daily schedule has been to sleep from around 5:30am to 7:30 when she gets home, then go back to sleep until around 9am. Then I take a nap around 3 until 5:30 or so... Shockingly, I don't really feel like I'm suffering from lack of sleep, but I have felt kind of....squiggy.
Yet another reason I'm glad Strontium doesn't have carpet - 2 very wet dogs.


Writing -

Continued on editing, just a couple of chapters left before I'm ready to send this puppy off.

No comments: