Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Let's all go to the lobby...

Now Playing -  
So Dam Funky by Hot Chocolate

Life -  
 
 I'd intended to post some sort of clever, writing related post here leading up to the release of The Whispering Ferns, but we kind of decided on a spur of the moment road trip to Bangor and Acadia National Park tomorrow, my only day off before the release. So tough cookies.

On the bright side, I should have some pretty pictures and stories about food when I return, so there's that!


*Ahem* Nudge. Nudge..... The Whispering Ferns.... A middle grade mystery about a boy, his new friends, a ghost and the awesome state of Washington.... Out on April 26th on eBook. ..... Buy it!
The ROUS FAMILY -     

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pictures. A road trip sounds fantastic. I want to do something adventurous before my release.

randymeiss said...

Bring on the foodie blog! Speaking of food, I've got a couple posts on my blog that may interest you.