Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Quarterly Reading Update - 1st Quarter, 2009

Just for my own curiosity, I've decided to track my reading quarterly, listing the books I've read, and total number of pages. This list will only include full novels, no comics, magazines, newspapers, blogs, etc...

Since January 1st, I've read 20 novels, and I'm on page 91 of my 21st. That's more than I would have thought... that's a book every 4.28 days.... Pretty surprising!

Page Count - 7722 pages, not counting Spider Legs, the one I'm currently reading. Wow, that's an average of 85.8 pages a day.... Obviously, I've been doing a lot of reading because the weather has been horrid, and our house is entirely packed, so there's not much else to do. It should be interesting to see how those things changing will affect my next quarter's totals.

The List:

1st Quarter, 2009:

Sahara by Clive Cussler

The Loch by Steve Alten

Fat Tuesday by Sandra Brown

Fear Nothing by Dean Koontz

A Bad Spell In Yurt by C. Dale Brittain

Extreme Odds by Rick Hanson

Notes From A Small Island by Bill Bryson

Hocus Croakus by Mary Daheim

The Wood Nymph and the Cranky Saint by C. Dale Brittain

FreeFall by Robert Crais

The Alligator's Farewell by Hialiah Jackson

Lost Lake by Phillip Margolin

Invisible Prey by John Sanford

Drowned Night by Chris Blaine

The Closers by Michael Connelly

A Year At The Movies by Kevin Murphy

Chillwater Cove by Thomas Lakeman

The Navigator by Clive Cussler

Hunt With The Hounds by Mignon G Eberhart

Touched By The Gods by Lawrence Watt-Evans

Spider Legs by Piers Anthony & Clifford Pickover (In Progress)

No comments: