Saturday, March 7, 2009

Brains......

An FYI for the 4 people that read this...


As of Thursday night, it looks like I'm back on the Graveyard shift rotation at work for the forseeable future, (Unless we can manage to get our motel, of course...) which means a wee bit more money, darker bags under my eyes, and some seriously confused dogs, who find it their duty to protect Lindsay at night, and as a side effect, keep her up all night...

With that in mind, it's likely that this blog will be updated heavily every other week, with lean updates while I'm on shift.

4 comments:

Steve at Random said...

As one of loyal four...I'm wondering if the graveyard shift has fewer customers but larger numbers of characters. They might be the seed for a blog.

Unknown said...

indeed! Also, more zombies, I'd wager. And that means, statistically, more zombie CHICKS!

The Grows said...

Grave yard? Which Walgreens are you working att?

Unknown said...

Characters and Zombies aplenty, such as the 300 pound woman in Blue Silk pajamas last night that bought Cigarettes, a coloring book, cough drops and a $4 set of forks.


I'm back over at the Poky store again.... Either everyone wants me, or no one, I bounce between the two a lot.