Friday, December 18, 2009

Broken

For those that follow this but dont know, i spent the last week in Washington, at a wedding where I was to ahve been the officiant. it was for my dear friends and we were looking forward to it a lot.


Things did not go as planned. On the morning of the wedding, the groom and I were t-boned by a white pickup, leaving him with fractured ribs and a black eye and me with fractured ribs and my right humerus broken in 5 places.

I'll elaborate more later, once I'm less drugged and in pain, but I wanted to let my readers and friends know where I'd vanished to.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Holy cow! Do you have to have surgery? Did they confirm your rib fractures with x-ray or other imaging? How are you holding up? I am so sorry. I hope the two of you recover quickly!

randymeiss said...

Ouch!